At Ann Arbor State Bank, we make accessing your accounts fast, secure and flexible!
Access your accounts in the manner of your choice:
- In Person – Stop by and visit us at our downtown Ann Arbor headquarters. We’re conveniently located at 125 W. William. And don’t worry about parking! It’s convenient and free while you’re conducting bank business.
- Online – Log on anytime, anywhere to check your account balances via our secure, encrypted Internet connection: www.netteller.com/annarborstatebank
- By Phone – To speak with your personal banker, call Ann Arbor State Bank at 734-761-1475 anytime during regular business hours – 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Telephone Banking – Call 1-877-732-2272 for round-the-clock account information, including balances, posted transactions, etc.
- ATM – Use any ATM that’s part of the Pulse or Plus Networks to access your Ann Arbor State Bank account.
- Debit Card – We offer VISA® and Discover® Debit Cards that can be used for making purchases anywhere you see the VISA or Discover logos. Our debit cards can also be used at any Pulse or Plus Network ATM worldwide!
- You may withdraw up to a maximum of $300.00 (if there are sufficient funds in your account) per day.
- You may make purchases up to $1,000.00 of goods and services (if there are sufficient funds in your account) per day.
- We do not charge a fee for ATM withdrawals or deposits made at machines not owned by Ann Arbor State Bank. When you use an ATM not owned by us, you may be charged a fee by the ATM operator or any network used (and you may be charged a fee for a balance inquiry even if you do not complete a fund transfer). Ann Arbor State Bank may rebate fees charged for withdrawals at ATMs we do not own*.
- Replacement card may be subject to a $5 fee.