Residential Construction Loans
Ann Arbor State Bank is a leader in residential construction loan financing. Building or renovating your home can be a stressful experience. We want to help take the stress out of getting your construction loan financing.
To start the process, we will need information from you and your builder to analyze your construction financing needs. The following is a short checklist to help you gather the materials needed. If you, or your builder - have any questions about these items, don’t hesitate to ask your Ann Arbor Bank State Mortgage Loan Officer.
Residential Construction Loan Program Items:
- Your fully executed building contract, including the draw/payment schedule proposed by your builder*
- The complete plans/specifications/site plan/materials list for your project. Your builder should have these items.
- Completed application.
- 2 years of your federal tax returns with all schedules (for all proposed borrows.)
- Full documentation on all liquid assets that establish and verify the availability of your funds needed to close your loan (e.g. savings, retirement and investment accounts).
- Legal description, survey, proof of ownership, and the outstanding balance owed if there is a mortgage or land contract (a mortgage statement, or letter from a land contract seller setting forth the balance owing).
*We may require additional information about your builder if they are not already on Ann Arbor State Bank’s list of approved builders.
Once we have your information; we can begin processing your construction loan application, and bring your closer to your new home dreams. Talk with Craig T. Orndorf or one of our Mortgage Loan Officers today!