If there were 25 hours in a day, you’d probably use them all. After all, who doesn’t have more things to do than time to do them? Why let going to the bank interfere with your son’s ballgame, your daughter’s ballet recital, lunch with a friend or just lazing around the house on Saturday morning? To help you make the most of every minute, Ann Arbor State Bank is pleased to offer Online Banking, a powerful, easy to access and secure electronic interface that brings the bank directly to you — whenever it’s convenient.
With Personal Online Banking, you can:
- Check account balances.
- View recent transaction history.
- Transfer funds between your accounts.
- Create stop payments.
- Make loan and line of credit payments.
- View and retrieve monthly statements.
- Set up Account Alerts*.
- Export account information to money management software.
- Send secure messages to Customer Service.
To get started with personal Online Banking, please contact Customer Service at 734-761-1475.
* Account Alerts
There are four types of account alerts that you can activate as needed:
- Event: Receive an alert for a specific event such as a maturing CD or loan, or when a wire transfer occurs.
- Balance: Receive an alert when your balance reaches a specific level whether that is a low balance approaching zero or a high balance calling for a transfer to savings.
- Item: Receive an alert when a specific item, such as a check or credit, clears your account.
- Personal: Don’t forget a special date such as a birthday or anniversary. Remind yourself with an Ann Arbor State Bank Personal Online Banking account alert.