Our Customers’ Bill of Rights
We, the Directors and Officers of Ann Arbor State Bank, believe the following truths to be self-evident:
- Our customers are entitled to be greeted with a smile and treated with friendliness, courtesy and respect by all of our employees.
- Our customers are entitled to be served by employees who are people-oriented and have a passion for providing quality service.
- Our customers who prefer to use online banking are provided with a state-of-the-art, secure website.
- The following groups of individuals and organizations are entitled to receive checking accounts free of any monthly service charges:
- ALL senior citizens
- ALL United Way agencies
- ALL churches, synagogues and mosques
- ALL charitable organizations and foundations
- ALL political subdivisions
- Our customers are entitled to receive prompt service. For example, thanks to local decision-making, our response to a loan request shall not exceed five business days.
- Our checking account customers are entitled to use any ATM, anywhere, free of service charge, up to six times per month.
- Our customers are entitled to free and convenient parking when conducting bank business.