Personal Statement Savings
Simple interest bearing account that works in tandem with Regular Checking — ideal for those who cannot — or do not — maintain high balances but want to benefit from modest earnings.
- $50 opens your account.
- An average balance of $200 must be maintained to avoid a monthly service charge of $3.
- Transfers are limited to 6 per month; fees may be imposed if the transfer limit is exceeded.
- Interest paid monthly.
- Personal Statement Savings pays a simple rate without tiers. (Click here for current interest rate).
- ATM Card.
- Online Banking Access.
- Telephone banking.
- 6 ATM fees rebated monthly*.
* Ann Arbor State Bank VISA® Check Card ATM fee rebates apply to cash withdrawals from your Ann Arbor State Bank account only. ATM fee rebates do not include fees imposed by merchants for point-of-sale transactions, currency exchange fees, or fees for balance inquiries or other transactions at a non-A2SB ATM. Rebated fees will post as credits to your monthly statement. If you feel that you have not received a rebate for an ATM fee that you believe is eligible, please call Customer Service at 734-761-1475. Ann Arbor State Bank reserves the right to modify or discontinue the ATM fee rebate program at any time.