Seniors Advantage Checking
An interest bearing checking account with special banking advantages.
- No minimum balance to open the account.
- No monthly service charge.
- Unlimited checkwriting.
- Interest paid monthly.
- Tiered interest rates (click here for current rates).
- $.01 - $4,999.99
- $5,000 - $9,999.99
- $10,000 - $49,999.99
- $50,000 - $99,999.99
- $100,000 plus
- ATM or Debit Card available.
- Online Banking Access.
- Bill payment.
- Telephone banking.
- 6 ATM fees rebated monthly*.
- Check images available upon request.
Special Senior Advantages
No fees on the purchase of official checks.
No fees on domestic wire transfers.
Preferred rates on Certificates of Deposit
No annual rent for a standard 3x5 safe deposit box, discount on larger box sizes.
No annual fee on a Visa Credit Card.**
* Ann Arbor State Bank VISA® Check Card ATM fee rebates apply to cash withdrawals from your Ann Arbor State Bank account only. ATM fee rebates do not include fees imposed by merchants for point-of-sale transactions, currency exchange fees, or fees for balance inquiries or other transactions at a non-A2SB ATM. Rebated fees will post as credits to your monthly statement. If you feel that you have not received a rebate for an ATM fee that you believe is eligible, please call Customer Service at 734-761-1475. Ann Arbor State Bank reserves the right to modify or discontinue the ATM fee rebate program at any time.
** Subject to approval and terms and conditions of TCM Bank, NA.