VISA® Debit Card
Your Ann Arbor State Bank VISA® Debit Card puts more purchasing power in your wallet. More secure than carrying cash, faster than writing a check, it’s a safe and convenient way for you to make purchases. Whether it’s groceries at the supermarket, dinner at your favorite restaurant or computer supplies for the office, use your debit card to pay for it.
When you use your Visa® Debit Card for out of state transactions, please select the "Debit" option and enter your PIN to complete purchases. If you know you will be traveling you may be interested in purchasing a Visa® Travel Card.
If you are an online shopper, use your VISA® Debit Card just as you would a credit card. When the online merchant asks for your card number, use the number on the front of your debit card. If you need to provide a 3-digit security number, look on the back of your card and use the last 3 digits of the number printed inside the box where you signed your name.
- Click here to learn about Debit vs. Credit.
- Learn more about Visa® Debit Card Protection
- Fraud Center FAQ's
- SMS Guardian
- SMS Guardian FAQ's
Report a lost or stolen card
- Call Visa Global Customer Assistance Services toll-free within the United States at 1-800-847-2911.
- Please click here for a full listing of Visa Global Customer Assistance Services toll-free numbers.
- Access your Online Banking and select 'Options', ATM/Debit Card Tab. Choose the appropriate ATM/Debit Card select the box and click submit.