We welcome the opportunity to speak with you about your business lending needs! Our dedicated team of lending professionals will work with you to design the best possible loan in order for you to reach your goals. Each commercial loan is specifically tailored to meet your company’s needs. You get loan decisions quickly because all of our decisions are made locally. Ann Arbor State Bank is committed to business and economic development of its community and is dedicated to finding avenues of financial support to help your business succeed.
We have the experience to handle any type of financing request you may have, including:
- Lines of credit: These are a convenient, flexible solution to meet your short-term funding needs.
- Term loans: Finance growth by utilizing the most basic form of loans. Fixed or variable rates.
- Commercial real estate: Purchase a new facility or refinance an existing loan.
- Construction loans: Let us help you build something from the ground up.
- Letters of credit: We’re able to provide performance or standby letters.
- SBA loans: SBA 504 & 7a Lending Programs are available options at Ann Arbor State.
- USDA Loans: USDA loans are meant to improve or develop industries in rural areas and create or retain employment.
- MEDC Support Programs: The MEDC Collateral Support Program pledges cash collateral when your business does not have enough collateral to support your loan.
- Equipment Leasing: Equipment Leasing provides increased flexibility, may preserve existing credit availability, and may conserve other working capital.
SBA 504 & 7a Lending Programs are available options at Ann Arbor State Bank.
USDA loans are meant to improve or develop industries in rural areas and create or retain employment.
|MEDC Support Programs||
The MEDC Collateral Support Program pledges cash collateral when your business does not have enough collateral to support your loan.
Equipment Leasing provides increased flexibility, may preserve existing credit availability, and may conserve other working capital.
Erin (Kennedy) Nugent
Kevin L. Graber
5-Day Promise: Within our Customer Bill of Rights, we promise to respond to loan requests within five days. This means once we have all of the information we need to make a decision, we will be able to deliver a prompt decision. See our Customers’ Bill of Rights.
We are “The Personal Bank”, and while we want to give you a clear and concise summary of our capabilities on these pages, we understand that you may have more questions. We’re here to help you and invite you to call us at (734) 761-1475. A real person will answer and connect you with one of our commercial lending professionals at the Bank. If you would feel more comfortable with a quick inquiry, use the form below.
Complete the form below to send an inquiry directly to an Ann Arbor State Bank lending professional, who will then follow up with you to discuss financing options for you and your business. Loan decisions are made locally which makes prompt responses easy and convenient.