Personal Banking Services
Online Bill Pay is now iPay
Sign up for our online bill pay service, iPay. Pay your bills without the hassle of writing paper checks or having to remember user names and passwords to merchant sites. You decide how much and when your bills are paid from one of your Ann Arbor State Bank accounts. Our online bill pay service saves you time, money, and is secure. Avoid merchant fees by setting them up as payees in our iPay service! You can also send Person-to-Person (P2P) payments to a recipient’s email address.
- You may be prompted to answer a challenge phrase the first time you log in to your upgraded Online Bill Pay account.
- Our processing time is now 8:00 a.m. & 3:00 p.m.
- Set up new eBills for your payees. With eBill you can view, pay and track bills online.
- Try the Pay a Person feature. It lets you send money to anyone with just a few clicks.
Please view a short demo and FAQs to see the enhanced simplicity and convenience of upgraded Online Bill Pay.
Start using your new Online Bill Pay today. Managing your finances is now easier than ever with your new home page dashboard.
Do more with fewer clicks from your dashboard:
- PAY in just one click. Find the person or company, enter the payment amount and date and click ‘Pay’
- ADD a new payee faster than ever. Click ‘Add a payee’ button to add a person or company.
- MAKE recurring payments and save time each month. Simply select ‘Make it recurring’ next to your payee.
- SEE payment amounts and due dates of upcoming bills. Click on the ‘eBill’ icon next to your payee.
Log into your account and click the ‘Bill Pay’ link to start enjoying all the benefits of your newly upgraded Bill Pay.
If you have any issues or questions, feel free to give us a call at 1-844-604-6310 or 734-761-1475.