Personal Banking Services
Your Online Bill Pay will be upgraded on November 16th to iPay
Our Bill Pay system will be down from Monday, November 14th & 15th. The updates will be completed on Wednesday, November 16th at 8AM. We apologize for any inconvenience.
After the upgrade is complete:
- You may be prompted to answer a challenge phrase the first time you log in to your upgraded Online Bill Pay account.
- All of your payees and any scheduled payments should have automatically carried over to the new system. You will want to verify all your payee names addresses, and account numbers. This will help avoid disruptions to your scheduled payments.
- Our processing time is now 8:00 a.m. & 3:00 p.m.
- Set up new eBills for your payees. With eBill you can view, pay and track bills online.
- Try the Pay a Person feature. It lets you send money to anyone with just a few clicks.
Please view a short demo and FAQs to see the enhanced simplicity and convenience of upgraded Online Bill Pay.
Start using your new Online Bill Pay today. Managing your finances is now easier than ever with your new home page dashboard.
Do more with fewer clicks from your dashboard:
- PAY in just one click. Find the person or company, enter the payment amount and date and click ‘Pay’
- ADD a new payee faster than ever. Click ‘Add a payee’ button to add a person or company.
- MAKE recurring payments and save time each month. Simply select ‘Make it recurring’ next to your payee.
- SEE payment amounts and due dates of upcoming bills. Click on the ‘eBill’ icon next to your payee.
Log into your account and click the ‘Bill Pay’ link to start enjoying all the benefits of your newly upgraded Bill Pay.
If you have any issues or questions, feel free to give us a call at 1-844-604-6310 or 734-761-1475.
View your account activity via the browser on your mobile phone or device. Or, download the app for convenient easy access to your accounts. Manage accounts anytime, anywhere. View your account balances, transfer funds, review transactions, and more.
With Mobile Check Deposit, you can enjoy the convenience of using your smart phone’s camera and your Ann Arbor State Bank Mobile Banking App to securely deposit your checks on your time.***
To learn more about Online Banking & Bill Pay, Mobile Banking, Online E-statements and Mobile Deposit, call us at 1-734-761-1475 or complete our contact us form.
*iPhone® and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc.
**Android Market™ is a trademark of Google.
***Standard data fees from your mobile provider apply. Some limitations apply.
Consider the environment! Go green by signing up for eStatements. Your statement can be viewed online, printed, or saved to your home hard drive. eStatements are environmentally friendly, secure, and available for 18 months!
Sign up for eStatements in 4 easy steps:
- Log into Online Banking.
- Select the eStatement tab.
- Verify your email address; enter a security phrase (enter something you will recognize here because it will be on all email correspondence); enter enrollment passcode; read and if you agree with the terms, checkmark that you agree and click “I Accept”.
- All accounts will be signed up for eStatements automatically. You may click on the “eStatements” tab and then “Documents and Settings” at any time to un-enroll any account from receiving eStatements if you choose.
Person to Person (P2P) Payments
Send money to just about anyone in the country without sharing account numbers with NEW iPay Person to Person (P2P) Payments.
This service allows you to send money to your child in college, pay the babysitter, or split the tab for concert tickets with a friend by simply using an email address.
Rather than writing a check, iPay allows you to pay other people using your smartphone, tablet or desktop computer. Account numbers between the sender and receiver are kept confidential by using an email address.
To enroll log-in to Online Banking and send a secure message with your request for iPay P2P Payments. For more information call us at 734-761-1475 or 1-844-604-6310.
How it Works
- Initiate the P2P transfer by adding a Person to Pay. Enter a name, nickname, email address, and keyword only you and the recipient will know.
- Select the account you want to pay from
- Enter the payment amount
- Select the date that you would like the transaction to process.
- Write a message to the recipient in the memo box and hit Submit.
- The recipient is then notified by email where they enter in their bank account information and keyword that only you and the recipient know. All of this is done on a secure site to complete the transaction.
- Money is then deposited at the end of the business day.
Once you have enrolled in iPay, click on the Online Banking tab in Online Banking and access the “send money” widget on a desktop computer. Your first iPay P2P payment must be done on a desktop computer in order to complete the set-up process. Then, each iPay P2P payment may be done from Mobile Banking. There is a daily transaction limit of $2,500 for iPay P2P Payments.
For smartphones and tablet apps, tap the iPay icon within Mobile Banking to send P2P payments after your initial P2P payment has been made on your desktop computer.