If your card has been lost or stolen, or if you believe a fraudulent transaction has occurred, please take one of the following steps:
- Call VISA Global Customer Assistance Services toll-free within the United States at 1-800-847-2911.
- If traveling outside the United States click here for a full listing of VISA Global Customer Assistance Toll Free Numbers.
- Access Online Banking and select “Options”, ATM/Debit Card Tab. Click the check box next to the appropriate card to flag it as lost or stolen, submit.
- Access the A2SB Mobile App, go to Preference>Manage Cards. Select the card and choose either “Suspend Card” or “Report Lost or Stolen”. If you have just misplaced your card and think you will find it – select Suspend Card, then when found the card maybe activated by calling Customer Service (734)761-1475.
Your Ann Arbor State Bank VISA® Debit Card puts more purchasing power in your wallet. Whether it’s groceries at the supermarket, dinner at your favorite restaurant or computer supplies for the office, use your debit card to pay for it. You can also withdraw cash and check your account balances from ATMs.
- Funds deducted immediately from your checking
- No annual fees
- Use it anywhere you see the VISA®, PULSE®, or PLUS® logos
- Easier than writing checks
- Safer than cash
- Business Day Limits: $200 ATM withdrawals, $500 Purchases
If you will be using your debit card while traveling, please contact us to let us know the dates and destination, so that we can provide this information to Fraud Prevention Services in order to prevent your card from being blocked due to “out of the ordinary transactions.” We strongly encourage you to verify your contact information with us to ensure that you are able to be reached in the event of suspected fraudulent activity. Please contact customer service at 734-761-1475 to update your contact information, if needed.
If traveling, you may want to consider purchasing a VISA Travel Card. This card allows you to load just the amount of cash you think you’ll need for your trip, protecting the balance in your account.